วันจันทร์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional)

Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional)
 

 Great For Acne Salicylic acid is highly effective for acne and oily skins.
ONLY $18.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.



Product Features

  • Entry Level Professional Strength Peel; approx. 15 full facial peels per bottle
  • Ideal for acne, hyperpigmentation and premature aging, unclogs and reduce appearance of pores
  • Effectively treats stubborn skin conditions, such as acne and environmental/sun damage
  • Evens skin tone and minimizing areas of discoloration for all skin types
  • Cumulative benefits and optimal results with weekly treatments


Review




"I started having problems with adult onset acne at about age 25 - am now 40. Have tried everything - oral antibiotics, topical antibiotics, retin-a, etc. etc. Despite trying numerous dermatologists, I never got what I considered good results - just a three minute visit and a couple of scripts. Decided to try this - at the price, nothing to lose. Man am I pleased. For the first time, acne is resolved (I have used the peel once a week for about six weeks). My scarring is improved and my skin tone is becoming much more even. Even improving my melasma. I would highly recommend this product. Word of caution. Acne will worsen after the first treatment - wait it out - it will improve Dramatically" J. Wesson


"Product works great, noticeable immediate improvement, though not drastic. I have been repeating it and have not had harsh results, just the expected peeling. I have large pores on my nose, chin and between eyebrows. After the peel I notice a change in pore depth and size. I am very impressed" K. Davis "technological guinea pig"


"Have tried everything including antibiotics, lazer treatments, acutane, peels. Finally this product controls my skin by using it initially only twice a week and now once every 2 weeks or when break out starting. I can use this treatment, wash my face, apply make up and go to work. No problems. If using around mouth, I apply thick coat of chapstick to avoid lips... I use for 8 minutes. I am not sure why my derm did not suggest this after all the years of failed treatment! " sandykay18







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น