วันจันทร์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz

 

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz

 BUY IT NOW

 $10.69

$6.71 Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)

Product Features




  • MicroClear technology
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Treats acne even before it emerges
  • Hydrates and softens
  • Reduces redness


    treats acne even before it emerges, hydrates and softens skin, and reduces redness and irritation. 
This silky non pore-clogging formula is so light it absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue on your face.



It works continuously to clear, hydrate and soften your skin.

Breakthrough MicroClear technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin.


What's more, naturally derived skin-soothers, green tea and cucumber, help reduce redness and irritation, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and stress free.


 Review :

"I love this acne gel, it is my very favorite! I can't buy it anymore except on the internet. I buy like 3 or 4 at a time. I fear this product is being phased out or something. If you are middle-aged like me and have acne-prone skin, this is the bomb. It works and does not irritate. It is the best acne gel I could find and I have tried them all. "

 

"I have combination skin which can be more oily or dry, depending on the season, with occasional hormone-related breakouts. I've used Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control gel for about three years. It's my favorite BHA product for a number of reasons. I use it primarily to keep my skin smooth and soft, which it does with only occasional use, but it also noticeably helps to prevent pimples and gets rid of milia quickly. The scent is light. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed into the skin, leaving no stickiness or shine. I've never experienced dryness or irritation. I have been told it tastes bad, though. And it's only 2% salicylic acid, so it may not be strong enough for someone with moderate-to-severe acne. "

 

"Whenever I see this, I buy two because it seems to be hard to find sometimes - WalMart, CVS, and Target have stopped carrying it. Hopefully it isn't being discontinued because this stuff is THE BEST! The beta-hydroxy acid in this really works - it penetrates pores to really get the job done, but isn't too drying .. or too oily. The formulation is actually great - very lightweight, almost like a serum; it feels like nothing on your skin.
I have sensitive skin that tends towards flakiness, redness and acne even in my forties but this stuff really works to keep my face looking great. It looks smoother, brighter, clearer, more even-toned and less red.
I don't ever want to be without this product! " 


SEE MORE?


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น